My recent publications include Digital Copyright and IP: Protecting Your Organisation (Ark, 2013) and Ahead of the Game: Competitive Intelligence Strategies for Sustained Advantage (Ark, 2012).
Want a sample of my work? Read a chapter of Digital Copyright and IP.
Writing services include:
- Corporate writing – including specialism in legal and professional services
- Full length books and reports
- Brochures, white papers, marketing materials
- Original research or developed from your own resources
- Consistent with your brand and house style
Editing and proofreading
- High quality, quick turnaround
- Specialist expertise in legal, business, financial, academic
- Short documents through to full length texts
- Basic Proofreading (Publishing Training Centre) qualified
- Desk research for original copy, reports and books
- Qualitative research services and support – including research of your target market if required for marketing communications
- Sourcing and interviewing expert opinions for case studies or researched papers
I have writing, editing, market research, desk research and academic experience in a wide range of subjects and sectors. This broad experience allows me to bring a wealth of knowledge and understanding to your project, and it also alerts me to the information I don’t know! You’re the expert, but I am used to picking up concepts, styles and terminology very quickly so you can be sure your project is in safe hands.
My professional experience covers sectors including:
- Financial and insurance
- Public sector and education
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Science and technology
My academic experience covers literature, law, contemporary cultural studies, science fiction, reproductive science and equine science.
As you can probably tell, I am willing to turn my hand to just about any project and always welcome new challenges. If you don’t see your sector or area of need here, please get in touch. I will always be honest about my ability to take on a project but I’d be delighted to hear your plans!